Your Instructor is Tracee Lamy
Course Outline: (30% Diploma Exam + 70% School Mark):
- 50% Module Assignments
- 20% Quizzes
- 30% Midterm and Final Exams
|Introductory Assignment||Historical Events, People and Key Terms|
|Module 1||Identity and Ideology|
|Module 2||Foundations of Liberalism|
|Module 3||Evolution of Liberalism|
|Module 4||Resistance to Liberalism|
|Midterm Exam||Allow for 2 hours to write this exam|
|Module 5||Political Systems and Liberalism Today|
|Module 6||Economic Systems and Liberalism Today|
|Module 7||Individual and Collective Rights|
|Module 8||Democratic Citizenship|
|Final Exam||Allow for 2 hours to write this exam|
- Always start with the coiled Module. This will guide you to all other resources.
- Required Textbook: Perspectives on Ideology: (Textbook links & additional content, click here)
- You will also have a Course Reference Guide to help in your success.
- You are encouraged to use a computer for all long answer and essay responses. Attach your work in the space provided.
***We are using ADLC course materials. Be sure to get your user name and password from your instructor to access all available online tools for this course.