RAP (Registered Apprenticeship Program)
- Careers Next Generation can assist our students in finding a work placement within their desired trade.
- Earn credits, gain valuable experience and become eligible for a $1000 Scholarship!
- For general information about the program click
- For specific information - come in and talk with us.
Trade Entrance Requirements:
- Minimum Requirement lists the High School Courses you need to enter the trade without writing an Entrance Exam
- Recommended Path are the High School Courses that may ease your learning in years 3 & 4 of your trade.
Trades and Occupations List
- A full list with duties, working conditions, skills and abilities and so much more.