How To Apply

Please print and complete the following forms. The student's birth certificate  is required at time of registration by Alberta Education .

                   REGISTRATION        MEDIA CONSENT      TECHNOLOGY User Agreement        Request for STUDENT RECORDS


If you are coming from out of province, please bring a copy of your most recent report card or a statement of marks for all completed high school courses.

Parent/Guardian signatures will be required on the registration form unless the student meets Independent Status:
The School Act defines an independent student as someone who is:

1.    18 years of age or older,
                    ** OR **  
2.    16 & 17 years of age and one of the following:
         - living independently (living apart from parent/guardianss and paying their own expenses),
         - living independently and receiving support through a child welfare agreement, or
         - living independently and receiving social allowance.